[seam-dev] irc logs

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 17:42:22 EDT 2010

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 7:01 AM, Pete Muir <pmuir at redhat.com> wrote:

> Others e.g. RichFaces, Errai have used http://echelog.matzon.dk/ I've
> asked for it to be set up.

I forgot I had sent a request a couple days ago for #seam-dev, #weld-dev and
#jbosstesting. I just got an e-mail that they are active.

I'm wondering, though, should we leave #seam and #weld as not logged? I'm
thinking, since those are more for end users, who might be more tentative to
ask questions, having the logging off would enable them to feel more
comfortable, open up a bit more. I'm not really sure which way to go on
this. For now, they are not being logged.

Registered Linux User #231597