[seam-dev] irc logs

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 00:43:10 EDT 2010

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 11:30 PM, Arbi Sookazian <asookazian at gmail.com>wrote:

> doesn't hurt to log those as well, but announce it first.  after all, the
> forums are basically "logged" for future viewing....

Let's roll with logging on the dev channels, see how it goes for a while,
then the right answer will present itself :)

> only thing is how to search the log (or all logs) for particular keywords
> (e.g. grep foo)

You could use google:

configuration site:echelog.matzon.dk

No other solution I see atm since search isn't provided. But then again, you
have all the data, so an app could be written to crawl it.

Btw, the stats on http://echelog.matzon.dk/ are hilarious (take the
"conclusions" that it draws as just a pun).

Registered Linux User #231597