[seam-dev] Java 5

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Thu Apr 15 08:15:02 EDT 2010

Jozef Hartinger wrote:
> Done, the problems are:
>
> ShrinkWrap API (alpha5) targets Java 1.6
> - currently breaks drools, international and jms modules
There was an alpha-6 (and later versions) which targets Java 1.5:
http://community.jboss.org/thread/147880?tstart=0
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/SHRINKWRAP-131

> jboss-ejb3-api-3.1.0.jar targets Java 1.6
> - currently breaks envconfig module
The jboss-ejb3-api artifact has been deprecated. Please switch over to
org.jboss.spec.javax.ejb:jboss-ejb-api_3.1_spec artifact
http://repository.jboss.org/maven2/org/jboss/spec/javax/ejb/jboss-ejb-api_3.1_spec/.
That however is not going to solve the original issue, since it still
targets 1.6

-Jaikiran