[seam-dev] formatting the reference doc source

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 12:49:55 EDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 12:38 PM, Pete Muir <pmuir at redhat.com> wrote:

> The easiest option I know is just to use the Eclipse XML editor and never
> use the autoformat feature.

Right, but if you turn off the autoformat feature, then who is responsible
for the wrapping? Do you have to hit return when the sentence reaches the
right margin line and then space, space, space to get it to line up again?
I'm trying to find a way where you don't have to think. You can just type
and it only formats what is necessary. If that's how it works, then I need
to give it another chance.

Registered Linux User #231597