[seam-dev] Seam 3 space on JBoss Community

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Wed Apr 21 05:20:06 EDT 2010

One of the top two priorities of the JBoss Community team is to migrate authentication onto Clearspace, removing the, quite frankly, weird way that authentication and identity management currently happens.

At this point the experience should be much more seamless, with one login click getting you access to the entire system.