[seam-dev] Compiling Seam faces module

Tomaž Cerar cerar at parsek.com
Wed Apr 21 09:22:36 EDT 2010

Hi guys,

Problem is with example »short-ly« app as it has dependencies that only work if you add ocpsoft.com repository.

 and even that test (for short-ly) fails with could not find “test.war”.

So if you remove module examples/short-ly from pom.xml it will compile without problems as will tests.

Maven version 2.2.1

Java 1.6 u16/windows 64

Cheers,

tomaz