[seam-dev] Seam 2.2.1.CR2 is out

Marek Novotny mnovotny at redhat.com
Wed Aug 11 06:23:36 EDT 2010

Maven artifacts for 2.2.1.CR2 are available in jboss repository at
https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public-jboss/

Marek Novotny píše v Po 09. 08. 2010 v 20:32 +0200:
> Seam 2.2.1.CR2 is available for public.
>
> This second candidate release of version 2.2.1 was aimed to bring
> security fixes and also bug fixes found in previous CR1. This release is
> important, because it fixes a security issue in parametrized JBoss
> Expression Language (EL) expressions - CVE-2010-1871 and Seam team
> thanks Meder Kydyraliev of the Google Security Team for responsibly
> reporting this issue to JBoss.
>
> Next security fix is in upgrade of Spring dependency from 2.5.6.SEC01 to
> 2.5.6.SEC02.
>
> Instead of these security issue, we fixed 39 issues including some
Of course it was mentioned as addition to the security issues, we fixed
39 issues ;-).

--
Marek Novotny
--

Red Hat Czech s.r.o.
Purkynova 99

Email: mnovotny at redhat.com
Office phone: +420 532 294 287, ext. 82-62 087
mobile: +420 608 509 230