[seam-dev] Transition to Seam Solder

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 10:16:17 EST 2010

Both seam-parent 5 and seam-bom 3.0.0.b04 are now available. Collectively
these give you the Solder release, all the currently released modules, the
new JBoss Java EE 6 API bom and the missing Arquillian containers and
dependencies.

I'll be focusing on getting out a Seam Servlet release today as I know a #
of other modules depend on that.

I may end up doing an interim release of the parent or bom this week as
needed. Then I'll do a bom release once all the new module releases are
done. It's okay for the bom to be ahead of the one your module uses.

- Dan Allen

Sent from my Android-powered phone:
An open platform for carriers, consumers
and developers.

On Dec 20, 2010 11:15 PM, "Dan Allen" <dan.j.allen at gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 8:40 PM, Shane Bryzak <sbryzak at redhat.com> wrote:

> I should have mentione...
I'll add that you don't have to feel obliged to include new features as part
of this release. If you get some fixes in before the release, that's great.
But if not, a simple migration is fine.

Registered Linux User ...