[seam-dev] combined JAR artifacts

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 14:15:17 EST 2010

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 2:06 PM, Nicklas Karlsson <nickarls at gmail.com>wrote:

> Is there some kind of maven archetype that could be used for creating the
> module structure(s)?

In short, no because we just haven't had time to spend to create it...too
much else to do.

However, if a community member would like to upgrade the existing module
archetype to the current structure, we'd be very appreciative and it would
greatly reduce the effort to setup a module.

Here is the current module anatomy spec:
http://seamframework.org/Seam3/ModuleAnatomy
Here is the current (out of date) module archetype:
https://github.com/seam/build/tree/master/module-archetype

-Dan

p.s. Note, the module anatomy guide should be updated if there is
a discrepancy with the code in a module. We live and learn.

Registered Linux User #231597