[seam-dev] Seam REST 3.0.0.Alpha2 released

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Thu Dec 23 22:51:54 EST 2010

Yes, great work thanks Jozef.  I'm very pleased to see how the whole
team has pulled together to get all of the releases done this week.

As for Remoting and Security, Remoting was released last night, and I'm
about to start work on the security release which should be completed in
a few hours.  The biggest job is to work on the announcement ;)

Excellent work everyone, and have a good rest next week.

Shane