[seam-dev] Testing seam modules

Stuart Douglas stuart at baileyroberts.com.au
Wed Feb 24 18:08:32 EST 2010

Has there been any discussion on testing seam 3 modules? Currently I have been using weld-se to test the XML extension (which is currently broken due to changes in weld-se, this should be fixed today), however this is a stop gap solution and it needs to be moved to a proper in container setup before I can start working on wiring up EJB's etc using XML.

I think that the ideal solution would be a seam-test module, that can be used to test other modules and end user projects build with seam.

Stuart