[seam-dev] Seam 3 Development

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Mon Jan 18 12:54:58 EST 2010

Hi Ken,

Your offer of help is gratefully received. To get started, I suggest chatting with Shane to get some ideas where he would like help with the security module - he can give you a selection of tasks, for which you can write some patches which Shane will review and apply.

Shane, can you work with Ken on this?

Best,

Pete