[seam-dev] Repositories temporarily down

Nikolay Elenkov nick at sarion.co.jp
Tue Jul 13 21:36:28 EDT 2010

On 2010/07/14 0:45, Pete Muir wrote:

> Sonatype have just migrated the snapshot repo to a new URL (the old URLs will
> be around for a couple of weeks still). I am working on updating the builds
> and website, but until I'm done deploying snapshots won't work.

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but what's the deal with the brew repository
([1])? I couldn't find any conclusive documentation on the web. This ([2]) wiki
mentions it, but no word on how it is different from the 'central' JBoss repo.
It does seem to have EAP binaries, but no word about it in the EAP5 docs. Is it
'official' and 'supported'? Or only for EAP users/internal use?

[1] http://repository.jboss.org/maven2-brew/
[2] http://community.jboss.org/wiki/MavenGettingStarted-Developers