[seam-dev] Agenda Meeting today

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Fri Jul 16 08:49:11 EDT 2010

We went through all modules, and I wrote up the module status

http://www.seamframework.org/Seam3/MeetingTranscript20100716#H-ModuleStatusReport

Additionally, we discussed the use of Maven central, and all agreed that we should switch to just using the JBoss Repository for now. We will reconsider using Maven central in the future.