[seam-dev] Agenda Meeting today

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 15:18:35 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 8:49 AM, Pete Muir <pmuir at redhat.com> wrote:

> We went through all modules, and I wrote up the module status
>

> http://www.seamframework.org/Seam3/MeetingTranscript20100716#H-ModuleStatusReport

Great job guys, especially our community module leads. There are a lot of
different moving parts, but if you focus on the module you are working on,
they are all going to come together and make a huge impact. Reminds me of a
Transformer combiner, like the Construction Devastator that was showcased in
Transformers 2. (Yes, I was a transformer collector as a child :))

Registered Linux User #231597