[seam-dev] seamframework.org changes

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Thu Jul 29 17:25:40 EDT 2010

On 30/07/10 00:52, Lincoln Baxter, III wrote:
> Nice work, Shane!!!
>
> Great strategy for dealing with Spam. Does marking a comment as spam
> hide it until approved or nuked?

Marking it as spam just creates a report entry, it doesn't hide the
comment until an admin deals with the report.  Otherwise this could be
open to abuse.

> PS - Do we have this up anywhere as a Seam 2 example? I have to
> imagine we do... but this is something people might actually be
> interested in / could even be spawned off as an opensource project of
> its own (hopefully getting some help to upgrade to Seam 3 and CDI)

Yes, both seamframework.org and in.relation.to are based on the wiki
example found in the Seam 2 examples directory.  I don't know if I'd
want to upgrade it to Seam 3, I think the effort would be better spent
on other things (unless a community member volunteered, however in all
the years of its existence I don't think anyone has ever contributed
anything to it).