[seam-dev] Invalid field decorator

Nicklas Karlsson nickarls at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 05:47:23 EDT 2010

Sure, a "standalone" s:decorate is as good as (or even better) than a facet.
I was just going after a way to avoid wrapping each field itself since it
has a tendency to clutter up the form quickly. Is there a way of selecting
from multiple s:decorates for a field? Exposing a #{maxMessageLevel} i
s:decorate would also help in choosing between warn/info/error-images etc.

--
---
Nik