[seam-dev] Impact of the change of scope (EVENT to SESSION) of the EjbSynchronizations SFSB component?

Marek Novotny mnovotny at redhat.com
Fri Jun 11 08:17:31 EDT 2010

Well, if you know how to do it, I am listening ;-). Norman described the
situation quite clearly at https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBSEAM-3873.
BTW I am sure that this leaking of jbmp context is bigger problem in
jboss as 4.2.x, than in jboss as 5.1.0, where is not happening.

Pete Muir píše v Pá 04. 06. 2010 v 12:33 +0100:
> Ok, so why did we not do it so that the jBPMContext component is cleaned up before ejbSynchronizations?
>
> On 4 Jun 2010, at 12:27, Jozef Hartinger wrote:
>
> > Note that the modification primarily addresses JBPAPP-3764
> > https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBPAPP-3764
> >

> > On 06/03/2010 06:08 PM, Denis Forveille wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Recently, to address JIRA-4542
> >> (https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBSEAM-4542) , the scope of the
> >> EjbSynchronizations component has been changed from EVENT to SESSION.
> >>
> >> I'm worrying about the impact of such a change on the behavior on Seam
> >> applications
> >>
> >> Is this change safe?  Is there really no impact on the applications?
> >>
> >> Please have a look at JIRA-4542 for more details
> >>
> >> Thx.

Marek Novotny
--
Seam Product Lead

Red Hat Czech s.r.o.
Purkynova 99
612 45 Brno

Email: mnovotny at redhat.com
Office phone: +420 532 294 287, ext. 82-62 087
mobile: +420 608 509 230