[seam-dev] Project PicketBox v3.0.0.Beta2 is released

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 12:42:14 EST 2010

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 12:50 AM, PicketBox JBoss <picketbox at gmail.com>wrote:

> Dan,
>   it will be beneficial if we know what is lacking in Seam from security
> perspective such that the holes may be plugged.

It's not that (obvious) features were missing in the Seam Security API
itself, but rather in the cross-application security concerns. For instance,
people always asked "how do I use one identity for several applications." So
I think you have this covered, it is just a matter of being able to wire it
all together now.

As a minor note, there were people who wanted to do more w/ LDAP. Currently,
we only support ACLs through the JPA provider.

Registered Linux User #231597