[seam-dev] Seam JIRA for Seam 3

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 16:24:24 EDT 2010

Huh.

Well would ya look at that.... awesome. Looks like I'm your co-lead. Neat :)

I think this should be a separate project... No reason to depend on Faces
for Servlet functionality. It could go the other way around, though, in that
the Faces module might depend on the Servlet module. I see no harm in that.

WDYT?

--Lincoln

--
Lincoln Baxter, III