[seam-dev] Seam 3 space on JBoss Community

Gavin King gavin.king at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 19:45:49 EDT 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 6:15 PM, Arbi Sookazian <asookazian at gmail.com> wrote:
> The project lead apparently has no say b/c this open issue has apparently
> already been decided and finalized single-handedly by GKing, no?  The
> community (the people who use the forums the most) has no say.  One out of
> hundreds decides.  A dictatorship in the open-source community.

This is not a democracy. Some people contribute more to the project
than others, and those people therefore have a bigger say.

> I do recall about a year or so ago that the original hibernate.org was
> unavailable for a week...

The outage of hibernate.org of course had nothing to do with the wiki
software used. Oh, and of course, hibernate.org did not even run on
seam wiki. So this is totally irrelevant to the discussion.

> And the performance of sfwk.org in North America
> at least is typically abysmal...

Which, as you've already been told, is more a matter of the location
of the server. European users are not reporting problems.

> No edits.  No edits.  No edits.

This is a deliberate decision which could of course easily be changed.
So also totally irrelevant.

Since you clearly know nothing about the issues here, how about you
just pipe down. Thanks.

--
Gavin King
gavin.king at gmail.com