[seam-dev] Interceptor packaging convention

Arbi Sookazian asookazian at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 15:40:03 EDT 2010

And yes, ease-of-use is very important.  That's one of the main reasons
Windows and .NET platforms and RoR are widely popular and successful.  I
don't think Seam and the rest of the JBoss dev stack (JSF, RichFaces, EJB,
JPA/Hibernate, etc) is easy-to-use or learn quickly unfortunately.

Power and flexibility vs. ease-of-use and productivity.  Fine line?

After 10 years in Java EE dev, I still think our productivity is nowhere
near where it can/should be.  Hopefully Java EE 6 platform will prove me
wrong...