[seam-dev] Weld Extensions Alpha2 available

Pete Muir pmuir at bleepbleep.org.uk
Wed May 19 11:48:34 EDT 2010

All,

I have published the next release of Weld Extensions. It consists of a tidied up API, a long with a number of improvements:

* Determine if an interceptor is enabled
* Ability to load plug in new resource loaders (e.g. Servlet)
* Much tidier package structure
* rationalization of annotated type builders

Stuart has also made some improvements, which I'll let him outline.

I don't intend to push this release extensively, as the documentation is still (very) poor - but I wanted to get this out so that it can be used by modules depending on it. We'll get the javadoc fixed and alpha3 out soon.

Pete