[seam-dev] Is this something worth looking at?

Jason Porter lightguard.jp at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 10:15:12 EDT 2010

I'd like to know what actually changed.  We know things in seam-ui
will not work and it looks like the seam debug page won't work either.
 From my understanding that should be most of it.

 I'm not sure what it would take to make the debug page work, but the
things inside the UI package really wouldn't take that much time to
fix.  I guess it depends on what the target environment is.  If it's a
full blown JSF 2 component kit (ICEfaces 2.0, RichFaces 4, PrimeFaces
2.x, SmartFaces, etc) then you can use composite components and other
JSF2 apis.  If the idea is to run with JSF 2 with the older Facelets
there's some more work and testing that needs to be done.

Jason Porter
http://lightguard-jp.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/lightguardjp

Software Engineer