[seam-dev] changes needed to Hudson jobs for Seam 3

Martin Gencur mgencur at redhat.com
Mon Oct 18 08:39:18 EDT 2010

I updated the jobs with the new repos. I also used git-sunjdk16 label
for "tie this job to a node" which means the same as "git-working" label
but without the machines where java16_default led to use of IBM Java.
I reset this label in Weld hudson jobs as well because this had caused
problems.

I hope I didn't forget anything.

M.

On Sat, 2010-10-16 at 16:36 -0400, Dan Allen wrote:
> Now that we've migrated to Git, I'd like to request that someone from
> QA (or whomever administers the Hudson jobs) update the jobs to point
> to the new repositories here:
>

> http://github.com/seam
>

> Thanks!

> Principal Software Engineer, Red Hat | Author of Seam in Action
> Registered Linux User #231597

> http://www.google.com/profiles/dan.j.allen

Martin Gencur
Seam QA Associate