[seam-dev] [weld-dev] question about issue workflow

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 12:45:05 EDT 2010

Now that you mention it, I do remember this discussion in the back of my
mind. However, this will be new to those developers strictly working on Seam
since the project just switched to git this week.

Thanks again for the clarification (and patience).

- Dan Allen

Sent from my Android-powered phone:
An open platform for carriers, consumers
and developers.

On Oct 19, 2010 5:34 AM, "Pete Muir" <pmuir at redhat.com> wrote:

Right, we discussed this a while back and it's working well.