[seam-dev] [weld-dev] startup beans

Nicklas Karlsson nickarls at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 05:56:49 EDT 2010

The servlet event bridge has an @Initialized ServletContextEvent.

For JSF 2 there is also the possibility of the startup system event.

The ordering is currently hardcoded into weld-int by placing the
WeldListener before application servlet listeners. But I recall seeing
a ContextNotActive in a custom ServletListener so I'm not sure that is
foolproof either, someone with better as-weld integration knowledge
should perhaps look it over.

---
Nik