[seam-dev] Seam 3.0 roadmap

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Thu Oct 21 11:24:01 EDT 2010

After last weeks IRC meeting, I now have a good understanding of where modules have got to.

http://seamframework.org/Seam3/Seam30Roadmap

Headlines:

* Aiming to get most modules to beta by end of Oct. A few (security, persistence, drools) likely still in alpha
* Beta of Seam 3 by 12th Nov in time for Devoxx
* Second beta in early December with all modules at beta
* First release candidate in early January

All module leads, please look at the roadmap and check that you can get your module to beta by then.

Ken, Shane, Jozef, still need to hear from you about when you can get International, Security and REST to beta -- please ping me.

Pete