[seam-dev] Seam Cron

cjalmeida cjalmeida at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 19:33:44 EDT 2011

Hi developers,

I've forked the Seam Cron module and:

* made it work with Seam 3 Final
* switched to Arquillian as testing framework
* renamed into org.jboss.seam.cron package
* made it's pom.xml compliant with other Seam 3 modules.
* removed dependency on commons-collection and used slf4j-api instead

IMO it's a good step towards a beta/production release. In fact, I'm using
it in production - and didn't want to create my own scheduling extension.
Except for package naming, no API has changed.

Since I'm not a committer, I published it in a forked github repo:
https://github.com/cjalmeida/cron. Be my guest to incorporate it into
upstream.

BTW, thanks again for the great framework.

Best regards,

Cloves Almeida