[seam-dev] Proposal for a new module

George Gastaldi gastaldi at apache.org
Mon Apr 11 16:58:12 EDT 2011

Excellent ! I´ll code it right away !.

I would also notice that this is not a new idea, as John pointed out on IRC:

[17:49] <johnament> gastaldi: pmuir had a request in to make a "Seam Cloud"
module for working with infinispan
[17:50] <johnament> SEAM-45
[17:50] <jbossbot> jira [SEAM-45] Create new Seam Cache module based on
Infinispan features extracted from seam-clouds [Resolved (Won't Fix) Feature
Request, Major, Pete Muir] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/SEAM-45
[17:50] <gastaldi> ah great
[17:51] <johnament> which is covered by ISPN-996
[17:51] <jbossbot> jira [ISPN-996] Create an infinispan-cdi module
containing integration with CDI [Open (Unresolved) Feature Request, Major, Pete
Muir] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-996