[seam-dev] Did Ceylon kill sfwk already?

Jan Groth asiandub at gmx.de
Mon Apr 18 05:25:45 EDT 2011

Hello,

sorry for posting this to the group, but I feel that this is at least
_related_ to Seam 3 / development...

My issue is the more or less *complete *unreachability of seamframework.org,
since over a week inbetween (at least from Central Europe). Sometimes I get
through to the site, which then renders more or less normal, but most of the
time it's just a long wait for the timeout.

*HTTP Status 400 - Request failed, please check the application log or
contact the administrator (pmuir at redhat.com):
'javax.resource.ResourceException, No ManagedConnections available within
configured blocking timeout ( 5000 [ms] ) in
org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.InternalManagedConnectionPool at 303'
*
I know that none of you is an administrator, but since this has started to
have serious influence on the Seam 3 / Seam 2 / Weld community, I figured
that someone in this mailing-list might at least be able to check if anyone
at JBoss/RedHat is taking care of the problem, and maybe "emphasize" the
importance a bit ;-)

Jan