[seam-dev] Naming convention and package organization advice

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Thu Apr 28 09:53:54 EDT 2011

Hi Team,

in Seam social I created bean to deal with social network. I named those Bean with "Handler" suffix : i.e. TwitterHandler. I choose this over "Service" or "Controller" but as there will be other Seam module dealing with high level functional services, I prefer check this naming convention with you. Sharing the same naming convention across modules to have something homogenous is something important.

Antoine SABOT-DURAND
Twitter ; http://twitter.com/antoine_sd
LinkedIn : http://fr.linkedin.com/in/antoinesabotdurand