[seam-dev] getting code from my dark twin ;-)

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 10:33:16 EDT 2011

>> and if I can "How do I proceed ? Legally and diplomatically ?". Thank for your feedback
>
> IMO just do it ;-) If you find bugs in Spring Social contribute back to it. If they don't get accepted then we have to think...

I actually played with Spring Social a bit in December. :-)
I extended some FB functionality, along with proper tests, etc.
Did a pull request + described my intention on forum --> zero reply what so ever, either on git pull or forum.
So much for community, hence I suggest we don't think too much. ;-)