[seam-dev] 2011-08-03 Meeting

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Tue Aug 2 04:15:11 EDT 2011

Jason,

I'd like to also discuss about Seam Social packaging. It think that separating core functionality from each service class could be good to contribution / evolution of functionalities, but I know that some of you raised concerns about that. We can put it in the "where are you" section for Seam Social ;-).

regards,

Antoine