[seam-dev] Expanding Seam Render to support additional template APIs as a source for Seam Mail and Reports

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 14:20:47 EDT 2011

I think in Render it's a matter of refactoring the TemplateCompiler
interface to support a TemplatingProvider service, for which you choose
implementation with:

@Inject
private TemplateCompiler<VelocityProvider> compiler;

or

@Inject
private TemplateCompiler compiler;

Then

compiler.compile(VelocityProvider.class, "tpl/file.tpl")

or

@Inject
private TemplateCompiler compiler;

@Inject
private VelocityProvider provider;

Then

compiler.compile(provider, "tpl/file.tpl");

etc...

George, does this fit your needs?

~Lincoln