[seam-dev] Meeting 2011-08-17

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Tue Aug 16 22:57:21 EDT 2011

Of course, but we break that rule.  Solder is one example, there's
multiple utility classes in the implementation that are required to
compile other modules.  Also, by making the implementation runtime-only,
the user is forced to declare two dependencies for their project, one
for the API and one for the implementation.  If the  implementation was
compile-scoped, they could just declare the implementation dependency
and the API would then be pulled in automatically.  This is the kind of
stuff we need to discuss and come to a resolution on.