[seam-dev] Meeting 2011-08-17

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 23:06:46 EDT 2011

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 23:05, Dan Allen <dan.j.allen at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 22:57, Shane Bryzak <sbryzak at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>>  Of course, but we break that rule.  Solder is one example, there's
>> multiple utility classes in the implementation that are required to compile
>> other modules.
>>

> I consider that a bug (or a work in progress, depending on how you look at
> it).

An API is an API. If it's an "internal API", then perhaps it should be an
SPI. Under no circumstances should we be depending on implementation classes
between modules. Otherwise, we are changing the definition of an
implementation.

Registered Linux User #231597

http://www.google.com/profiles/dan.j.allen#about