[seam-dev] seam-wicket -> wicket-weld

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 15:58:27 EDT 2011

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 15:52, Clint Popetz <clint at 42lines.net> wrote:

> Ok, I'll suggest that to Igor, but the seam modules aren't in central
> either :)

The Maven team at JBoss has been trying to tackle a sync of JBoss releases
to central. They've had several false starts...not sure how close they are.
But the goal, last I heard, was to make it happen.

The reason for doing it this way is that we want to have an independent
repository of JBoss Releases that is brought into central collectively
rather than having individual publish credentials for every project (just
gets too crazy).

Registered Linux User #231597

http://www.google.com/profiles/dan.j.allen#about