[seam-dev] getting started first draft

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 17:10:21 EDT 2011

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 06:47, Martin Kouba <mkouba at redhat.com> wrote:

> **
> Well haml looks fine but I wonder if there is some easy way to render it
> swiftly without using preview in some rails editor.

You just need to do these 2 steps (requires that you have ruby and gems
installed).

gem install awestruct
awestruct --auto --server (from project directory)

NOTE: The project modules macro is currently broken, so I had to disable it
in _ext/pipeline.rb. Jason, could you update that?

The site will be available at

http://localhost:4242

It will update as you make changes to the haml files.

Note that you may have to add /var/lib/gems/1.8/bin to your PATH to get the
awestruct command.

Registered Linux User #231597

http://www.google.com/profiles/dan.j.allen#about