[seam-dev] Seam 3.1.0.Beta2 released

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Mon Aug 29 23:58:06 EDT 2011

I'm happy to announce that the 3.1.0.Beta2 release is now complete, and
all modules have had their artifacts released to the JBoss Nexus
repository.  We won't be providing individual module distributions,
however I will be building the bundled distribution over the next day
and uploading to Sourceforge & docs.jboss.org.

There is presently no concrete date for the CR1 release, we will now be
concentrating on testing Beta2, identifying blocker issues and
finalising the standard structure for module test suites, and general
quality checking / cleaning up of the modules.  Once these items are
addressed then we'll announce the CR1 release date.

Thanks everyone for all the great work you've done for this release,
it's nice to see the level of polish in Seam increase, and see the
addition of a number of exciting new modules.

Shane