[seam-dev] Please sign the Apache icla agreement

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Thu Dec 1 15:14:39 EST 2011

Could all Seam developers please sign the contributor agreement at
Apache - this is very similar to the JBoss cla that you have already
signed, and is required before you will be able to contribute to the
DeltaSpike project.  Unfortunately it requires you to either scan or fax
the agreement, but hopefully that shouldn't be a problem for anyone - if
you have any issues with this, please let me know.  Once you have
submitted your agreement could you please let me know so I can keep track.

http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

Thanks!