[seam-dev] Solder status regarding other CDI impl

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Fri Dec 2 05:12:35 EST 2011

Hi Antoine,

We'll most likely copy much of the Solder functionality for the
DeltaSpike "Common Core" extension.  My hope is that any code currently
based on Solder can be easily refactored to use the DeltaSpike Core
extension once it's released, so depending on your timeframe
requirements, my suggestion is that if you need it soon use Solder,
otherwise if you can wait a while then use DeltaSpike.