[seam-dev] DeltaSpike mailing lists

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Sat Dec 10 17:57:27 EST 2011

Hi team,

The following DeltaSpike mailing lists have been set up at Apache:

deltaspike-dev
deltaspike-users
deltaspike-commits

I recommend that at a minimum you join the deltaspike-dev list, and if
you want to participate in user discussions join the deltaspike-users
list also.  If you would like to fill up your inbox quicker, then you
can subscribe to deltaspike-commits too.  To join these lists, send an
e-mail to the following addresses from the mail account that you wish to
subscribe from:

deltaspike-dev-subscribe at incubator.apache.org
deltaspike-users-subscribe at incubator.apache.org
deltaspike-commits-subscribe at incubator.apache.org

After sending an e-mail (I just put "subscribe" in the subject line, and
left the body empty) you will receive a confirmation e-mail from ezmlm,
the mailing list daemon that Apache uses.  Follow the instructions in
this e-mail to confirm your subscription.

To unsubscribe, you send an email to:

Mailing list archives can be found online here:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-deltaspike-dev/
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-deltaspike-users/
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-deltaspike-commits/

Thanks!