[seam-dev] Seam 3.1 announcement

Jason Porter lightguard.jp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 15:08:49 EST 2011

For the bugs I fixed, I don't recall adding any great new features.
Christian moved the WebXmlLocator to Solder and made it generic for any
resource in WEB-INF.

A fix / feature was the transaction ServletRequestListener. Each request
will be wrapped in a transaction now, unless you disable it in web.xml per
the documentation.

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 12:49, Shane Bryzak <sbryzak at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi module leads,
>
> I'll shortly be starting on the Seam 3.1 announcement, and to describe
> what's changed between 3.0 and 3.1 I'd like to include a short paragraph
> on each of the modules.  This is totally voluntary, but if your module
> has some cool new features that have been added for the 3.1 release
> could you please send me a short description of what's new.  For brand
> new modules, could you please send me a paragraph describing what your
> module does and which problems it will solve/features it will provide
> for Seam users.
>
> Thanks!
> Shane

Jason Porter