[seam-dev] Meeting 2011-12-14

Jason Porter lightguard.jp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:20:26 EST 2011

=================
#seam-dev Meeting
=================

Meeting started by lightguard_jp at 21:02:12 UTC. The full logs are
available athttp://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/seam-dev/2011/seam-dev.2011-12-14-21.02.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* 3.1.0.Final  (lightguard_jp, 21:03:42)
  * LINK:
    https://issues.jboss.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12316275
    (lightguard_jp, 21:05:44)

* DeltaSpike and Seam3 relationship  (lightguard_jp, 21:07:54)
  * LINK:
    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DeltaSpike/SE+Feature+Ranking
    (lightguard_jp, 21:12:30)
  * please sign and submit Apache ICLA and sign up on the mailing list
    if you would like to participate in DeltaSpike  (lightguard_jp,
    21:13:25)
  * LINK: http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt   (struberg, 21:14:13)

* Questions from the community  (lightguard_jp, 21:15:05)
  * This will be the last meeting for the year as we're getting close to
    holidays for people.  (lightguard_jp, 21:18:15)

Meeting ended at 21:19:08 UTC.

Action Items
------------

Action Items, by person