[seam-dev] Generic Beans Advocacy in Deltaspike

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 23:54:45 EST 2011

I'm just speaking off the top of my head here, but I may be able to give
you a lead. I'm pretty sure that the generic beans were originally designed
with the intent of using them in for the Drools module. Granted, that
module is now gone, but I wonder whether the team still intends on using
that feature to register and configure the family of objects needed for
Drools to operate.

-Dan

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 16:00, Antoine Sabot-Durand <
antoine at sabot-durand.net> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As I use them in Social, I'm in charge to demonstrate the usefulness of
> Solder Generic Bean for Delta Spike to keep them. I was wondering if
> someone else used these in other modules. If you did, could you give me
> information about the use case that Generic helped to solve ?
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Antoine SABOT-DURAND
> Blog : http://www.next-presso.fr
> Twitter ; http://twitter.com/antoine_sd