[seam-dev] Generic Beans Advocacy in Deltaspike

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Fri Dec 23 04:51:55 EST 2011

Im' producing SessionScoped bean with them and made successful tests for Application scoped as well. They were a solution for me to deal with injection point in non dependent scope beans. The other advantage for me is to provide one producer bean instead of n (one by services) and avoid third party developer who integrate new social service to deal with this plumbing.

regards,

Antoine

>>> http://mojavelinux.com/