[seam-dev] Seam 3 and Flex

William DRAI william.drai at graniteds.org
Thu Feb 24 16:23:58 EST 2011

Hi all,

I'm William from the GraniteDS project team. For those of you who have never
heard of it (most of you I guess ;)), GraniteDS is a Flex/Java EE
integration library.

We've been working for some time now on the Flex/CDI integration and we
currently have a pretty decent implementation that allows to remotely call
CDI beans from Flex and integrate the Flex client event system with CDI
events. Think about Seam Remoting/Errai for Flex with end-to-end type-safety
between client and server.

As a next step we've been working for a few weeks on a deeper integration
with some of the Seam modules, mostly Seam Security and Seam International
for now. We proposed to Pete some time ago to contribute a Seam Flex module,
I wonder how it could fit now in the Seam 3 project and how we could proceed
next.

William