[seam-dev] Seam 3 and Flex

Martin Gainty mgainty at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 24 17:56:28 EST 2011

A few years ago we had a flex app communicating to backend j2ee webservice that i was maintaining with <mx:WebService />

are you implementing this flex-j2ee communication paradigm or are you implementing some other communication paradigm?

what you've described sounds like a useful technology for enabling flex-j2ee communication!
Martin Gainty