[seam-dev] Seam JCR

George Gastaldi gegastaldi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 18:50:48 EST 2011

Btw, seam jcr and org.jboss.seam.jcr is adherent
to jcr package naming, so I guess its up to Shane to decide

Em 26/02/2011, às 19:46, "John D. Ament" <john.d.ament at gmail.com> escreveu:

George,

Yes, I have basic structure that can be put into both api and impl.  No test
cases right now though.  We can argue over annotation names if you'd like
:-)

Shane,

What top level package do you suggest? org.jboss.seam.jcr ?
org.jboss.seam.content ? I'd prefer the latter, especially if we do
eventually look at implementation specific features.

John